I think Heather’s webquest looks really good and polished. It gives clear directions. If I was a student, I would know exactly what to do and when I needed it done by. I liked how each task was divided by days, so the student knows when they are doing that specific task and how long they have to complete it. She follows everything in the rubric, except I didn’t see a video, which was a stated requirement on the webct page, but not stated in the rubric. So, I’m not sure if that matters.
One suggestion I would make would be to check over the wording of questions. There were a few syntax errors and we all know students will pick at anything the teacher does wrong! I may also put a few more pictures. There are pictures on some of the pages, but a few more visual aids may liven up each page a little.
I think this is a great project for students. I really like assigning the roles of dietician, doctor, and trainer. I think it engages them in the topic, lets them have some ownership rather than telling them about obesity and fitness plans. I think they will learn a lot more this way and it may spark more personal interest in the topic or possible careers in this field. I also like that they present to the class, this way classmates can learn from each other, rather than the teacher talking at the class.
Roblox Super Jump Hack
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment